Saturday, June 21, 2008

What A Ham!


On Father's Day daddy was shaving and Brayden wanted in on it. Brayden thought it was so cool that he looked just like his daddy. We had a hard time getting it off of him because he wanted to keep it on but we figured it would irritate his face at some point. He reluctantly let us take it off about 30 minutes later. He's already wanting to grow up so fast. It's just not allowed I want to keep my babies forever.

Then later that day, I turned around and here is a miniature Elton John staring at me. He was wearing Sophie's sunglasses. HP and I was laughing so hard we could hardly get the picture. This is one of my favorite pictures of him. He cracks me up. We thought we should share a piece of the "Ham" on Father's Day.

1 comment:

Terra - Melting in Mesa said...

pretty sure I love your page!! and Nice job on the play list!!