Wednesday, April 15, 2009

December Happenings!

Well since I'm such a slacker and I have sooooooooooooooooooooo much to post about I decided to group it by months so here I go. December was hectic as usual. I tried so hard to get all of the Christmas shopping done by the first of December but there was always one or two or three gifts I had to get. So I was still finishing up things on the 24th as usual. Anyone who says they are done by Thanksgiving or the first of December are flat out liars. Ha!

So our Christmas was good. Every year on Christmas Eve we go to my sisters' house for yummy soup and so my kids can spend time with their Grandma Judy, Aunt Jen, Uncle Jamey, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Daylan, McKenna, Lauren, and Nicholas. We had a ball watching them open all of their nice presents. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve.


Christmas Day Santa came to our house so I guess our kiddos were good or daddy must have bribed him. He never tells his secrets. We had all of the Bauer's' over with all of the puppies, Grandma Judy, Mary Ellen, and Grammy's high school Friend/best friend Vivian. We ate breakfast with lots of sticky buns and opened tons of presents. It was fun to see all of Sara's puppies minus Bella get together. So here are some pictures from that day.


So that's our December in a nutshell. Can't wait to get to January. I get to blog about our awesome cruise so be looking for that soon.

No comments: