Friday, July 11, 2008

The 4th of July!!!!!



We had the pleasure of going over to my Aunt Teresa house for some awesome food and a swim. It was wonderful getting together with my Aunt and cousins. I have become very close with the oldest daughter Terra who is 24. She is such a wonderful person and I enjoy every minute I get to spend with her. Although she just came into my life it's like she never left. She is getting married to Nick in November. He's a great guy and treats her very well. We like em! Then there is Brooke who is 20, Brianna who I believe is 17 and Trina who is 13. My other cousin Tatum was at a softball tournament with my Uncle Bart in Colorado. We missed them. They have some good genes because all of them are so beautiful. I hope my uncle is able to keep those nasty boys away. Anyways I was very nervous taking 5 small kids over there thinking that we would never be allowed back but they did pretty good. Thank you so much girls for helping with the little kids. We couldn't have done it without you. Also, thank you Teresa for opening your home up to us and letting us spend the holiday with you. I really miss being around my dads side of the family. I feel closer to him when I'm around his family. I hope we can get together more often. Again thanks for such a special day!

1 comment:

thomasteam said...

Wow, what a great vacation! All of you look so happy and having a blast. Love all of you. The Thomas'Team