Sunday, July 20, 2008

Luke gets his Green Belt!


We are all so proud of Luke for working very hard to get his "Green Belt" in karate. He has been doing it for over a year now and is really enjoying it. We want to Thank our family from the bottom of our hearts for taking time out of your busy lives and coming to support Luke. He had the largest cheering section there and it meant a lot to him and to us. We also gave Luke a "Green Party" that day after his belt exam. We enjoyed pizza, salad, green cupcakes and cake, and green punch. It was a nice idea. Thanks Aunt Jenn! Luke, mommy and daddy are so proud of you. We're proud that you are enjoying karate and that you never want to give up. We love you Lukey keep up the great work!!!

2 comments:

Dana Green said...

Congratulations to Luke!! What an accomplishment. I wish I had been there for that and the "green" party. I love you guys!!

Lexi said...

I got my blog finally here it is