Saturday, August 2, 2008

We're Grandparents!!!!!


As most of you know our dog Sara was pregnant. On Monday she had her puppies. So we think she made us grandparents. Ha! Ha! All FIVE are doing fine and she's a wonderful mommy. She had 3 boys and 2 girls. They all look pretty much the same. Some are bigger or smaller than others but for the most part they all look alike. They are very cute and the kids are enjoying them. I took them yesterday to get their tails docked. The new vet is wonderful and we'll never go back to our old uncaring vet again. That's a nice story in itself. Anyways we'll keep you posted on their progress and hopefully having a house full of kids and dogs won't put me in the looney bin. It just might though.

3 comments:

Tania said...

yes, my parents have 4 grand-dogs and 1 grand-cat! They are very much a part of our family!
Tania

Pj's Mama said...

Poo! I didnt even know your dog was having puppys! so cute! I love you, Miss you!

Dana Green said...

Those babies are so cute. I can't wait to see them when they get all furry. Good luck!