Saturday, August 23, 2008

1st Day of School!!


It's hard to believe that we have a 2nd grader in our house now, but we do. Luke really likes his teacher Mrs. Ellsworth. He has a fair amount of homework but that's ok with Luke. He actually likes homework. I hope we can keep that attitude going through high school. He still loves reading his "Magic Tree House" books. After he finishes 3 then we buy him 3 more at the bookstore. I wish I enjoyed school as much as he does. Good Luck this year Luke!


Look who else got to start school this week. Brayden has been asking all summer to go back to school and he finally gets to. He LOVES going to school. Brayden goes to Brinton Elementary (Luke's school) for the special education preschool program. There is a speech therapist that comes in a works with him during the week. He is doing so awesome! And guess what! Brayden is now completely potty trained. We had a party and everything for him. I know he's really happy but I'm especially happy. I'm so proud of him. He's doing so good with everything. Good Luck this year Brayden! We love you!

1 comment:

Dana Green said...

Your kids are growing like weeds. I won't even be able to recognize them by the time I get there. They are both handsome boys.