Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke and Brayden!

As most of you know Luke and Brayden's birthday's are only 3 days apart. Brayden's is on October 31st and Luke's is November 3rd. It's nice for our family and friends because they only have to come to 1 birthday party but it's tough on mom and dad. So this year I opt for something a little easier. We decided to hold their birthday at Bounce U. The kids big and small get 75 minutes of bounce time and then 45 minutes in a party room where I don't really have to do anything they do it for you. NICE!!! HP and I love going to Bounce U. I think we enjoy the bouncing more than the kids.
Now the hard part. I can't believe I have an 8 year old. My baby that I carried for 9 months is now 8. Luke is such a bright boy and keeps his dad and I on our toes. I love it when he tells me jokes and stories. He always writes me sweet notes to tell me how much he loves me. He's so sensitive. I love that most about him. These days HP and Luke are bonding over the pool table. I think HP is trying to mold some possible competition someday. I think he has a good shot. Well Luke you've been a joy to our lives. I'm so blessed that I have you everyday. Happy Birthday Buddy!
Here's something cute and funny. Brayden for an entire month, asked for race car cupcakes. So for his birthday that's what he got. He doesn't look so excited eating them but maybe he was tired from all the bouncing he was doing. Love the face buddy!

No comments: