Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Special Visitor!!!!


Wow! I'm almost caught up on all the postings. This past week November 7th to the 16th my cousin Dana came to visit from Utah. She was cold and needed to defrost in our gorgeous weather. Ha! Ha! Dana and I are only 3 months apart and we have been best friends our whole life. She's someone I can talk to for hours and she always listens and gives good advice. I hate that she lives in Utah so far away. I swear God meant to make us sisters but somewhere it got messed up. I'm sure for a good reason. We did a lot of fun stuff this week. We went to the Veteran's Day Parade in Mesa on Tuesday, Sedona on Thursday, and the Zoo on Saturday. The kids really enjoyed having her here. Sophie connected with her the most. She would call her "Deeea" instead of Dana. Her and I took her to the airport and after she left she walked around the house calling her name and looking for her. It broke my heart. I really enjoy every minute I get to spend with her and I'm so thankful she wanted to spend her vacation with us. We know next time that we'll have to give her a double bed to sleep on instead of the twin. What? I didn't say anything. We don't know if she has a serious boyfriend or not. Or do we? I'm not telling. Love you Deeea and miss you already.

1 comment:

Dana Green said...

I miss you guys already too! Your blog made me get teary eyed. I am glad we were able to have such a good time!!!