Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Halloween and Birthday Brayden!!!!!


As you all can tell I'm running way behind on my blogging so bare with me and I'll get it all up. On Halloween it was Brayden's 4th birthday. I can't believe he's 4. He has made so many strides with his speech and everyday life. HP and I are so proud of him. He's a very sweet boy who besides the fact he runs EVERYWHERE doesn't get into too much trouble. If you know me you know I HATE running in the house.

So Halloween was crazy busy. I wanted to be at both boys Halloween party so I went to Brayden's in the morning and Luke's in the afternoon. In Brayden's classroom Ms. Debbie and her wonderful staff took the little kids around the school for a parade to show off their costumes and then they came back and ate eyeball cupcakes. Yummy!!!! For Luke's classroom, I was the party organizer and we made graham cracker haunted houses and decorated them. I think the kids had a good time. They are all so cute. Here's a funny story. I was in Luke's classroom helping out and I had tons of frosting on my fingers from trying to "glue" the haunted houses together. I didn't want to lick them of course because it wasn't sanitary. Well apparently it looked tasty enough for this little boy to ask me if he could lick my fingers. I'm sure the look on my face gave him my answer.
Later that day we gave Brayden his presents. He got a new Cars bike and helmet. A big boy bike now. I was worried he would be too scared to ride it and resort back to his trusty scooter but as you can see he got on I reminded him he had to peddle peddle peddle and away he went. He was soooooooooo cute. I didn't think he would get it the first day. Never underestimate the power and determination of a 4 year old. Isn't he cute?



So the rest of the day was to trick-or-treat. We went to my sisters neighborhood for a potluck dinner and then we all walked around trick-or-treating. It was a lot of fun. I hope we can do that again next year. I love seeing my kids with their cousins. They were all so cute. Luke was Darth Vader, Brayden was Anakin Skywalker, and Sophia was a ballerina. Or as she calls it a "reena". Lauren was Cinderella and Nicholas was a handyman. They all did really well and was ready for bed when they got home.

No comments: