Monday, November 17, 2008

Have A Wonderful Life Together!!!!

On November 8, 2008 my sweet cousin Terra married her soul mate Nick. She looked absolutely gorgeous! Nick you were pretty handsome yourself too. They got married at the Regency Gardens. It was beautiful. I loved it that she had a lot of little touches throughout the wedding to make it unique and their own. As favors they gave caramel apples. Anyone who knows Terra knows she LOVES caramel apples. They used sand instead of a unity candle, they had little pumpkins on the table that were holding peoples place cards. Their colors were gold, chocolate brown and green. I loved this wedding. Plus I got my hubby on the dance floor more than once for a slow dance. I think it was like 4 times. I only danced with him once on my wedding day. Ha! Ha! I just want to tell you Terra and Nick that I love you both. I have missed our Tuesday night dinners (due to all the wedding planning) and hope we can start that up again soon. You two make a cute couple and it's very clear that you're totally in love with each other. Have A Wonderful and Blessed Life Together Mr. and Mrs. Gailfus. We Love Ya!

No comments: