Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our 10 Year Anniversay!!!!!!!!

We finally made it to 10 years! On October 10th 1998 HP and I decided to spend the rest of our lives together. Wow!!! It's been a long time. The last 10 years have had a lot of bumps and tons of happiness. As HP and I faced more and more challenges in our lives we grew to love each other even more. I will say that I love him more today than I did on the day I married him.
Soooooooooooooo...... to mark the last 10 years we decided to splurge and eat at The Melting Pot. I was so worried that I wouldn't be feeling better by our anniversary night and wouldn't be able to enjoy the yummy food but I was much better and enjoyed every minute of it. I also got the opportunity to finally surprise HP with a gift since he always does the surprising on me. I got him a new wedding band that doesn't scratch, bend, or break. It's the tungsten and one. I had the restaurant bring it out and surprise him with our chocolate fondue dessert. He was completely shocked. I think he thought I couldn't pull something like that off. Fooled him didn't I? I'm so blessed to have him in my life. He makes me laugh, he's a great husband, and a wonderful father to our kids. What more do I need? I can't wait to spend the next 10 years with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My Muffin, you look so beautiful! Happy 10 year! You have been one busy lady. I can't believe how big your little sweetie's are getting, they just grow up too quickly. I miss you my Muffin! Say hi to everyone for us.

Love, Cuppy